Salon Operations during Covid-19
If you are planning to book an appointment, or have already booked one, we require you to please read through all the below information.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, our systems and procedures have changed slightly:
We have a viewpoint of ‘Protect Me. Protect You.’
As a business, we want to keep all our staff and clients as safe as possible, whilst providing a relaxing and professional environment to offer all our services.
We require all clients entering our space to confirm they have read and agree with the below requirements:
I confirm that I am fully aware that the COVID-19 virus is contagious and could be carried by people that are asymptomatic. I am also aware that the virus is spread by droplets and therefore agree to wear a mask at all times whilst I am in the salon. (unless during a facial treatment)
I consent to applying sanitiser to my hands.
I understand that salon services by nature require close physical contact. I therefore confirm that I am not suffering from any flu like symptoms, fever, dry cough, headaches, sore throat, shortness of breath or loss of taste/smell. I also confirm that I have not been infected with the Coronavirus in the last 14 days.
Based on all the above information, I consent to having the services that I have requested at the salon. I consent to the staff member booked to perform my services.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ BELOW the measures our salon has put in place to prevent COVID-19 contamination:
1. All staff will wear masks at all times.
2. Many services are already performed with gloves.
3. Sanitiser will be applied to clients hands upon entry to the salon.
4. We have protective screens put up at reception.
5. We are allowing appropriate time between appointments to effectively sanitise the common areas, treatment rooms or salon space used.
6. Working areas will be equipped with sanitiser for staff to sanitise equipment and surfaces before and after all services.
7. We will make use of paper towels and/or disposable hand towels.
8. Treatment rooms will open windows and doors where possible.
9. By appointment only. No walk ins or guests to accompany clients.
10. Important - for facial appointments: Clients will remove their masks once in the treatment room only. Clients will be given a hydrogen peroxide mouthwash to use just prior to the appointment. Dentists are also using this to further reduce any risk of virus transmission.